Move Your Property Out-Of-State

There is a way to move your property out of town, out-of-state, out of your name, out of your estate, and out of your tax return. You can get it out of sight and out of mind.

How can you do that? Deed it into a land trust with an out-of-state trustee.

How do you get it out of your tax return? You report the income on a K-1 trust return to an assembly trust that nets all the properties and enters a one line number on the trust return. Learn the benefit of trusts if you do not already know them. They deliver more benefits than LLC's and other entities at little cost.

Share with: