Many advanced strategies are available that include:
- Contract For Option. For tenants we never give an option. Most states require a foreclosure to cancel an option, a lengthy process. The tenant gets a contract to receive an option after he is made 36 or whatever number of payments on time. He will then be granted an option valid for 90 days, to get a loan and purchase the property.
- Distressed Property Option. Properties in disrepair that are not rentable or salable are controlled with a purchase option. The seller will be paid at the closing after the property is rehabbed and sold. Instead of investing $100,000 for the property and $20,000 for a rehab and making $25,000 profit. We invest $20,000 and profit $25,000.
- 1031 Exchange Timing Option. Options can be used to adjust the timing of the purchase or sale to comply with 1031 rules.
- Option On Beneficial Interest. Instead of an option on the property you can option the beneficial interest and become the owner without public records.
- Perfected Lease Purchase Option. Our method of lease purchasing property includes an escrow of all signed documents, deeds, mortgages, notes etc. There can be no changes of mind by the grantor or the heirs.
- Default Option. Buy an option to purchase the property or a note that you have sold if it defaults. You may solve the problem and make a profit.
- Options with IRA Funds. The most dramatic and highest leverage gains for IRA accounts, without risk can be made on property, notes etc. A wise thing to do is to quickly sell the option to a waiting buyer for a 500% markup, quickly and without rehab, note work out costing time and money. Repeat again and again.
- .... And more